There is a free class now available on a new dynamic volume trend indicator focusing on major market sectors. If you trade the SP 500, Dow, Nasdaq, Gold or Oil stocks, futures or options, this class will be beneficial for you. The class is approximately 1 hour and 43 minutes long and the price of admission for is free. Another cool thing is that there are several different options available as far as what day and time you can register for the class.
CLICK HERE —————-> Click Here to Register Here for this Free Class (LINK)
Here are a few things covered during the class:
- A New Dynamic Volume Trend Indicator
- Why Volume Precedes Price
- The Importance of Collecting Data from the Prior 13 days
- 9 Major Markets to Focus on with your trading
- Why the BRIC Sector is important to your trading and the markets
- A Rule to Always Trade the “Best-In-Show”
- Several Examples of this Concept in Use
- Double and Triple ETF’s – Good and Bad
- Option Strategies to Play Double and Triple ETFs
Click the link below to view this free trading class
During the session, be sure to ask any questions you might have so you get the most out of your time spent in the class!