In the email we sent out about this event we mentioned how the markets have been difficult lately regardless of what you trade. Volume is down, volatility is down and it seems like good trading opportunities are down as well. We thought this was perfect timing to invite a veteran trader and CTA to share about how they structure their trading plan and how that could relate to individual traders. Thanks to our friends at Indicator Warehouse for being a part of Thursday’s event.
Trading technology, particularly software, takes a leap forward every few months. That’s a blessing for the trader but it also leaves you with the challenge of evaluating the new indicators and systems. Is it a distracting shiny object or something that will truly help you take more money out of the market?
In this special presentation, 17 year trading veteran Erich Senft, CTA will not only reveal the underlying essential components of a legitimate trading system – but also show you how to create a system that works for your experience and trading style.
• Without these 3 components, a trading system will not be profitable.
• Learn every step to evaluate or build a complete trading system geared to your experience and trading style.
• You can’t profit unless you know what kind of trader you are: there’s a simple way to find out.
• He’s one of the most profitable traders in the world – find out what he focuses on. Hint: It isn’t profits!
• CFTC Warning: Don’t be fooled by this sneaky marketing tactic ever again.
• Cracking the Code Cheat Sheet - http://pwc2.com/cracking
• FREE ACCESS: Money Expert Tool - http://pwc2.com/moneyexpert
• FREE ACCESS: Erich’s Upcoming Profit Run - http://pwc2.com/profit-run
To view a copy of this presentation, please click the video below:
Be sure to join our free Live Trading Event – LEARN MORE
“Trade, Talk, Learn – Cheers to Success”
Check out our Breaking News Tab on facebook
Risk Disclaimer: Past performance is not indicative of future results. Futures trading involves substantial financial risk. Views of guest commentators do not represent those of TradingPub.com. Article intended for educational purposes only and not meant in anyway as a solicitation to buy or sell certain securities. Please consult your personal financial adviser before using this information for your own trading purposes.