Earlier this week, we sent you a copy of a video that covered how to filter out 97% of stocks listed on any exchange. If you missed video 1, you can watch it here. During this second video, Bill covers:
- The Fast Filter Technique using any charting software with scanning capability
- 4 Steps to a Trading Method (Setup Conditions, Entry Rules, Initial Stop Rules and Exit Strategy Rules)
- The exact filters Bill uses in finding stocks including minimum price, Average Volume, Wide Range Filters and then Deliberately Trading Stocks.
- The Formula to Bill’s wide range filter (a key part of this has to do with movement in last 65 days)
- Staying away from high risk low profit opportunity trades
- A Risk Management strategy that can be immediately plugged into your trading
“Trade, Talk, Learn – Cheers to Success”
Get Daily Market Commentary – Subscribe to our YouTube Channel!
Risk Disclaimer: Past performance is not indicative of future results. Futures trading involves substantial financial risk. Views of guest commentators do not represent those of TradingPub.com. Article intended for educational purposes only and not meant in anyway as a solicitation to buy or sell certain securities. Please consult your personal financial adviser before using this information for your own trading purposes.